We are look forward to helping your child develop to his/her potential. Play ‘N’ Learn has a long tradition of providing a warm, caring and safe atmosphere for children to learn through creative activities and free exploration. Here, every child is given time to socialize, create, discover, and build self-confidence as they master new skills. Our curriculum is developmentally balanced to ensure your child blossoms in an atmosphere where they are challenged intellectually, socially and physically.
To Enroll Your Child In Our Program:
- Come stop by our school for a tour of our facility (Children are welcome to attend) and no appointment is needed. Come any time between 9:00a.m. and 11:00 a.m. or 2:30p.m. to 6:00p.m. If you prefer to schedule your tour feel free to call 408-269-9004.
- Fill out an enrollment form for the appropriate program and return it to the school. (Completed forms are required prior to your child’s start date.)
- Download enrollment form Narvaez, Massar or Summer camp.
- Explore Tuition Assistance if needed
- If you are military check our discount plan
- Pay the applicable registration fees.
Before Your Child Begins We Recommend:
- Talking to your child about going to school and even reading some stories to him/her about some of the anxieties children feel before starting.
* “I Am Too Absolutely Small for School”; Author: Lauren Child
* “The Kissing Hand”; Author: Audrey Penn
* “What to Expect at Preschool”; Author: Heidi Murkoff and Laura Rader
- Bring your child by the school to meet his/her new teacher (you can do this during your tour).
- If your child has a language barrier, make a list for your child’s teacher letting them know how your child communicates important words. (Words like potty, ouchie, hungry, thirsty, etc. . . .)
On your Child’s Start Date Don’t Forget to:
- Bring in 2 small blankets. (Only if your child attends fulldays)
- Bring in 1 change of clothes, labeled with his/her name.
(unless your child is potty training then we need 2)
- Bring a copy of your child’s immunization record
- Bring enough diapers and wipes for the week.